Family owned and operated since 1985
We deliver what we promise and we're fast. All work is done in-house.
- Setup charge per order $10.
- Tapes to DVD $10 each (each 2 hours max)
- DVD to DVD $10 each.
- Repair Broken tapes $10 each.
- Cassettes to CD $10 per side.
to CD $10.00 per side.
- each song seperated - 1 dollar per song.
Cash, checks or money orders payable to Fine
Mail Order Service - UPS or US mail:
- Send us your video tapes.
- Use a box big enough to return everything.
- Include ten dollars setup and ten dollars per tape plus a pre-paid return
shipping label (available at UPS.com or USPS.com).
- Be sure to clearly print a current email address so we can contact you if needed.
Ship Tapes to:
Fine Art Video
222 US HWY 1 STE
Tequesta, FL 33469
Tapes do last a long time, but they don't last forever. As the bonding wears out, the metal oxide powder
in your tapes will flake off just a tiny bit each day from age, and even more from playing the tape. This metal oxide powder
is what holds your images to the strip of plastic tape. Eventually, your tapes will fail to play properly. Your choice is
easy. You can wait until they no longer will play. Or you can convert them to disk while you still can. The sooner you act,
the better your copies will come out. Call or email us today.